Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Calling all MEN! !

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Guys, dudes, men, hunks, losers! whatever ya may be, if you are of the male species, I need your help! I have a topic on my board that I want your opinion on! MEN only! So, go check it out!
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...ics&number=218



    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  2. #2
    Macydamn
    Guest Macydamn's Avatar

    Post

    Can I sue for gender discretion?*S

    Kiddin'....I miss home.*L

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    would the women of the pool be happy if i made one just for women? *L*

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK women!!!! click the addy up there to, ALL us WOMEN have our own thread there too*LOL*

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look at Genie Plugging her Board and site at mels..LMAO*..GENIE!

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L* Blanca HUGS! Mel and I have allready talked about this thank you! *LOL* SO THERE! *L* Besides Mel has been so much help! I love her to death! *so back off Blankey! *LOL* j/k


    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BESIDES, figures you would come into a MEN only topic*LOL* *LOL* j/k babe!

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •